Buildings & Contents Cover

Buildings Insurance is designed to cover you against physical damage to your property. It is generally a condition  of your mortgage contract and is required by most mortgage lenders to comply with the terms and conditions of the loan, however, it is usually acceptable for you to shop around and use the Building Insurance provider of your choice.

Our qualified adviser will search a wide range of leading Insurance companies to obtain highly competitive quotes which you can compare. You will also be informed of any special conditions and point out what is and what is not covered so you can make an informed decision as to which policy will suit your needs.

Contents Insurance offers cover against fire, theft, acts of god and accidental damage to your personal belongings, as different companies offer different inclusions and exclusions you should always check your policy.

You can call for a quote during office hours on 01708 478999, or produce your own quotes anytime day or night by clicking here. You will be transferred to out partner site The Source where you can see comparison quotes from leading insurers. If you like what you see you can apply straight away and usually be covered in minutes. Give it a try.

Need help? Give us a call or request help by sending us a message through our contact page.

Simply click on the Contact us tab to the right.