Landlord Insurance

As a landlord it is vital that you consider taking out residential landlord property insurance as normal home insurance policies may not be valid, something many landlords are unaware of. Landlord insurance is a specialist type of cover for rental properties, covering the risk to your property from theft, flood and fire. As well as buildings and contents, other types of landlord insurance offer cover for rent arrears, compensation claims and home emergency cover.

The types of cover you need as a landlord will depend very much on the risk you are willing to accept. Above the standard cover for buildings and contents, are you comfortable with leaving yourself open to a public liability claim, or the unexpected costs of a boiler breakdown? If not then you may have to add cover like liability insurance or home emergency cover.  

Get in Touch

Call us on 01708 478999


Office hours

Mon - Fri 09:00 - 17:00
Sat - 09:00 - 12:00
Sun - Closed

Feel free to send us a message using our contact form below.

By submitting this data, I am consenting the use of my data in line with the privacy policy

MH2K Ltd T/A Mortgage Hunter 2ooo is an appointed representative of The Right Mortgage Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

MH2K Limited is registered in England and Wales with company number 06656862

Business Address : 57 Fairholme Avenue Romford Essex RM2 5UR

The guidance and/or advice contained within this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily targeted at consumers based in the UK.

Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage